The right time to perform yoga asanas is early morning, preferably around dawn. At that time, the person can experience nature’s blessing him like fresh air and a noise-free environment. Many people prefer doing yoga together in open parks and consider it a recreational activity rather than a forceful obligatory exercise routine. You can find the best accredited yoga instructor certification for a healthy life.
To alleviate bad back, try these yoga poses and sequences
Dhanurasana – Bow Pose- This posture when shaped completely like an archer’s bow. The arms of the performer look like the string of the bow, and the torso and legs represent the bow’s body. Therefore, it is called Dhanurasana to be pronounced as don-your-AHS-anna (dhanu means bow in Sanskrit)
- Performing Bow Posture step by step:
- Lie straight on your stomach
- Keep your hands alongside your torso with facing your palms upward
- Then, exhale and bend your knees
- By bending the knees, bring the heels close to the buttocks
- Try to take hold of your each ankle with your hands (don’t try to get hold of the top of your feet)
- As a result of these actions, it will pull your upper torso and head off the floor
- Continue with lifting the heels and thighs higher as much as you can
- Press your shoulder blades firmly against your back
- Hold with this pose for 20-30 sec. Repeat 2-3 times. Increase to 6-8 times over the period.
- Release your hands while exhaling, lie on your belly to relax a few sec, and breath normal
While lifting your heels and hands together, your belly will be pressed against the floor. At this time breathing will be difficult. But don’t stop breathing anyways. Try to breathe more into the back of your torso.